- Graduated in 2002 from Binghamton University with Bachelors degree in Psychobiology.
- In 2006, received Doctorate in Dental Surgery from the University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, including the Academy of Operative Dentistry Award and was inducted in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society.
- Completed a residency in General Dentistry at Strong Memorial Hospital.
- Former President of the Steuben County Dental Society.
- Steuben County Representative for the Seventh District Dental Society.
- Received the Fred Halick New Dentist Award in November 2011.
- Provides dental care for the Corning Area Health Ministries.
While away from the office, Dr. Meriwether loves spending time with her dog, Rylie. She also enjoys running, reading, playing tennis and spending time with family and friends at Keuka Lake.